Here are a few guidelines in Q & A format to help you in being a part of the Creative Staffing Team. For a more complete list, please see your Creative Staffing Representative.
Q. When does my employment with Creative Staffing begin?
A. Your employment with us begins on the first day of your first assignment.
Q. How do I get an assignment?
A. It is your responsibility to call and let us know when you are available to work. We will attempt to place you in positions for which you are qualified. New assignments come in all day long, every day, so it’s important that we know when you’re available and where we can reach you.
Q. How can I maximize my performance on the job?
A. Use this checklist to help you. If you follow these guidelines to the best of your ability, they can help you be successful.
- Arrive at your assignments early.
- Be at work every day that you are scheduled.
- Professionalism is a key to Creative Staffing’s success. As a Creative Staffing associate, your dress and actions should always reflect that professionalism. If you do accept an assignment then we expect you to complete that assignment in a professional manner.
- On your first day find your assignment supervisor and introduce yourself using your Creative Staffing Associate business card.
- Ask about special office procedures and etiquette. Learn about work priorities and deadlines.
- Take special care of the equipment you use.
- Due to the confidential nature of our business and our clients’ information, it is grounds for immediate termination if you take any diskettes or printed information to or from the clients’ worksite. The copying or transferring of software or proprietary information is illegal and
- Creative Staffing will prosecute any associate involved in that activity.
- Ask for help when you need it.
- Complete each assignment that you accept.
- Practice flexibility.
- Be yourself…clients will like you!
- Always Call Creative Staffing.